Tuesday 17 June 2008

Westend Festival Antics!






So iv been run off my feet the last week leading up to the 1st date of the Westend Festival which was Sunday the 15th.... but it all went pretty smoothly :). above is a few pieces iv been selling. It was the perfect day, the sun was shining all day, the streets were packed and the atmosphere was amazing! Had some lovely customers and a few that remembered us ( me and my flatmate Jo, who is also a jeweller) from last year. Im so glad everything went smoothly as it was a very emotional day for me, as my grandpa passed away in Feb this year and his birthday and fathers day both fell on the same day as the festival. Iv been very positive about my life and career recently and if i have learnt anything over my loses the past year is to make the most of every day, every moment with family and friends and embrace everything that comes my way, the good and the bad!

I have another date at the Westend Festival which is this Sunday the 22nd, so no rest for the wicked! But to ease the pain of working so hard i treated myself to a few new books. Iv just started reading ' ma, he sold me for a few cigarettes' by Martha Long.

Anyways if anyone is free on Sunday pop on by Gibson street where you will find lots of nice craft stalls!

Enjoy the rest of your week and lets hope the sun comes back out :)

1 comment:

Lisa J. Murphy said...

Ooooohhohoho! I may just be attending! Looks awesome! I really wanna come up, be nosey, and feed you guys supplies of munch if you need it! Hard working lassies you are! Hehe. Will let you know for deffo in the next few days ;) xxx