Tuesday 30 August 2011

The BlueCoat Display Centre and New Pieces...

Last week I went to visit my family back home in Ayr and spend some time with them and especially my gran as I had designed a pendant for her. My new pieces were all inspired by the pendant I made for my gran...all very simple with a tinny weenie sparkle.






I also got some extremely exciting news about a new stocklist. In Octber I will be supplying the BlueCoat Display Centre in Liverpool with my latest collection. The BDC is a nationally and internationally recognised contemporary craft and design gallery and they sell, exhibit and promote over 350 selected contemporary craftspeople each, so I am more than flatter to be asked to supply them with my jewellery.

After a failed first attempted at using tweeter, I've recently been trying my hardest to get to grips with it and I think I've finally got it. From tweeter I have found a brilliant bit of advice from Creative Boom all you bloggers out there....70 of the best blogs for creative inspiration!

No comments: